Think you have what it takes to work for Apothecary 87 as our Marketing Assistant? Make sure to get creative with your application, and consider the role and brand before sending your CV. The more interesting, the better... Stand out from the crowd.
Across all the company’s brands; plan, develop, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies, brand communications and public relations, to create brand awareness, develop industry relations and increase clients through engagement.
Stationed from our Doncaster offices. However there will be occasions and opportunities to travel.
Although the primary role is office hours, there will be occasions when work hours extend beyond the classic work hours.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience and achievements.
- Liaise, communicate with & organise people outside of your team, to ensure campaigns run smoothly & effectively.
- Plan, develop, implement & coordinate brand communications with regards to PR and marketing across any necessary platforms.
- Create and develop communication, strategies & content in line with the brand direction & client profiles.
- Work to budgets, forecasting where necessary.
- Utilise various platforms, using strategies & analytics, to grow the brand’s audience, reach, fan base, and customer base.
- Understand and utilise a broad range of strategies, including (but not limited to) organic/paid social media, press releases, SEO, SEM, influencer marketing, brand sites/locations/tools & events.
- Liaise with internal & external parties to ensure brand strategies are being met in line with brand direction and growth.
- Build strong internal & external brand relationships.
- Analyse and report on campaigns & brand development.
- Monitor industry trends and opportunities, to ensure the brand is maintaining the position of an industry leader.
- Maintain and update brand web platforms, both internal and third party.
- Experience in working with social platforms (both organic & paid).
- Knowledge in SEO, SEM & Google tools.
- The ability to quickly identify opportunities to grow campaigns and the brand.
- Strong communication & presentation skills.
- An understanding of the Apothecary 87 brand and direction.
- Great planning and preparation skills.
- The ability to innovate & analyse.
- A strong desire to build & grow.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Experience in copywriting.
- Proficient in Facebook & Google tools.
- Knowledge of Shopify, MailChimp, Base CRM, Keynote/Powerpoint
- A keen eye for design & visual direction.
APPLY FOR THE ROLE
If you are who we are looking for, please apply for the role in a way that makes you stand out from the crowd.