Think you have what it takes to work for Apothecary 87 as our Office Assistant? Make sure to get creative with your application, and consider the role and brand before sending your CV. The more interesting, the better... Stand out from the crowd.
Manage general office duties to ensure company processes run smoothly. Assisting with key members of the team including the director and corresponding with clients, customers, and vendors.
Stationed from our Doncaster offices. However there will be occasions and opportunities to travel.
Although the primary role is office hours, there will be occasions when work hours extend beyond the classic work hours.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience and achievements.
- Organise office & assist team in processes.
- Monitor, record, sort & distribute communications.
- Create & update records/documents, checking for accuracy.
- Schedule & plan meetings, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Monitor and handle office supplies, anticipating requirements.
- Perform receptionist duties.
- Maintain & build customer & supplier relationships.
- Liaise with clients, answering questions and giving support where needed.
- Build strong internal & external brand relationships.
- Supporting other roles & duties where needed.
- Strong communicational skills.
- Excellent time management, planning, organisational & prioritising skills.
- Proficient with back office softwares softwares, systems & equipment.
- Analytical & problem solving skills.
- An understanding of the Apothecary 87 brand and direction.
- Great planning and preparation skills.
- The ability to learn, innovate & analyse.
- A strong desire to build & grow.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in Xero, Base CRM & Shopify.
- Knowledge of Shopify, MailChimp, Base CRM, Keynote/Powerpoint
APPLY FOR THE ROLE
If you are who we are looking for, please apply for the role in a way that makes you stand out from the crowd.