Think you have what it takes to work for Apothecary 87 as our Professional Barber? Make sure to get creative with your application, and consider the role and brand before sending your CV. The more interesting, the better... Stand out from the crowd.
Offering key barbering services to a high level. Whilst assisting with key members of the team and corresponding with clients, customers, and vendors.
Stationed from our Doncaster offices. However there will be occasions and opportunities to travel.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience and achievements.
- Offering a high & professional level of barbering services.
- Liaise with clients, offering a seamless service in line with the Apothecary 87 brand guidelines.
- Educate clients on products & services.
- Sell and promote products and services.
- Monitor and handle supplies, anticipating requirements.
- Perform receptionist duties.
- Maintain & build customer & supplier relationships.
- Liaise with clients, answering questions and giving support where needed.
- Build strong internal & external brand relationships.
- Supporting other roles & duties where needed.
- High level of knowledge, experience and expertise in barbering and related services.
- Strong communicational skills.
- Excellent time management, planning, organisational & prioritising skills.
- Proficient with back office softwares softwares, systems & equipment.
- An understanding of the Apothecary 87 brand and direction.
- Great planning and preparation skills.
- The ability to learn, innovate & analyse.
- A strong desire to build & grow.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Strong contacts within the local community.
- Your own existing client base.
APPLY FOR THE ROLE
If you are who we are looking for, please apply for the role in a way that makes you stand out from the crowd.