It took a few months searching for the ideal candidate, but we finally got our *man.
Recently, you've probably seen a new face popping up on our social media channels. To help you get to know this person, we asked him 10 quick fire questions.
Over to you Johnny...
1. Your full name and age please sir?
Johnny Francis Mennell, 31 years young.
2. What role will you take on within the family?
My official title is Business Development Manager. I'm here to maintain and build on relationships with existing clients, and create those kind of relationships with new business.
Essentially my mission is to increase revenue for both Apothecary 87 and our clients by being the 'go to guy' when it comes to 'Business to Business' development.
3. What will your main duties be within this role?
Day to Day I'll be looking after our B2B clients and ensuring they are getting everything they need from us every step of the way from initial enquiry with us, to their end sale. I'll also be on the look out for new opportunities and ways to grow the business! Its a bit of an all encompassing role and i've never been one to stick purely to a job description, I thrive on variety. I'm excited about creating ideas to help drive the business and uncovering untapped revenue streams along the way!
4. What did you do before transporting to the dystopian world of Apothecary 87?
Prior to this I spent many years as a musician and supported that by taking on various types of office work, usually admin based. Most recently I worked in sales support for an IT Solutions Reseller.
5. Describe yourself to members of The Man Club and future customers in 10 words exactly! Basically what sort of person are they expecting to meet?
Driven, Down to earth, Good-humoured and Happy to help.
6. Rumour has it, you're quite the rock god? Where can our viewers see your work, and what song should they listen to?
Everything we did as 'The Family Ruin' can be seen on Youtube and heard on all the music platforms i.e. Apple Music, Spotify etc. I guess you should check out the song that was officially our single over in the states - 'Let's Go'. These days I am fronting the Ultimate function band PRTY, we have enough cheese to kill a frenchman.
7. Apart from being a rock god, do you have any other hobbies or interests?
When i'm not at work or doing my current musical stuff, I like to spend time at the gym I've got quite into doing a lot of my strength work lately! It's good to challenge yourself when you can.