- Lifts hair, ready to shave
- Made cruelty free
- Synthetic silver tip hair fibre is extremely soft
- Easy to clean
- Keeps softness even after regular use
- Cleanses facial skin
- Aluminium Handle
- Synthetic Silver Tip Hair Fibre
Start by wetting your shave brush or adding a small amount of warm water to a shave bowl. Add your Shave Cream, either by dipping the tip of the brush into the cream itself and lathering in circular motions or by adding the cream to the shave bowl and using the brush to create the lather.
Once lather is applied to the brush, gently cover the face or area intended for shaving. Again, use circular motions when applying, so the brush can lift the hairs in preparation to be shaved.
Once finished cleanse the brush with warm water and stand upright to air dry or hang from a brush stand.
- Rinse soap from brush, gently, with warm water
- Flick the excess water from the brush head
- Allow to dry, head down, in a brush stand
- If you don't have a brush stand, face head up, allowing the air to dry the brush evenly
GA brush with a quality feel and performance.
Our Shave Brush has been created with quality in mind as well as animal welfare.
The metal handle holds a synthetic silver tip hair fibre head, which is as soft as the best badger hair brushes, without being an animal product.