APOTHECARY 87 CAREERS
GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Do you think you have what it takes to join us at the helm of one of the most badass brands in men's grooming? We're looking for someone to support us in our fast paced environment as we grow across the globe.
If you're innovative, hungry for success, determined, analytical and fast paced, then we want to hear from you.
Apothecary 87 was built with core values in mind. These values are exactly what helped us grow and are what keeps us growing.
- Quality - Don't settle for less than great
- Innovative - See past what's in front of you
- Brave - Push ourselves & others further
- Determined - Be the first, be the best & do it together
- Dynamic - Make change happen
- Curious - Always learn
WHO WE ARE
Apothecary 87 aren't just a men's grooming brand, we are the antidote to "normality", focussing on ways we can help men stand out from the crowd.
We are a fast paced, innovative brand, with a global presence and a quick growth.
Built for those who want to be outsiders, and inspired by the qualities of 1920's America & Britain.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We want to meet the best.
If you're obsessed with innovation, hungry for achievement, passionate about perfection & brave to a fault, then you sound like one of us.
Our company is built brick by brick, from people who strive to be A players in their field.
If all of this sounds like you, then get in touch.
WHY WORK WITH US?
Apart from working as part of a badass team of like minded individuals wanting make an impact, getting to work in converted 1920's hospital, and being involved in an environment that cares about you, here are a few other perks:
- A competitive salary, based on your experience & achievements.
- 28 days off and flexible working arrangements.
- Discount on Apothecary 87 products.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Regular team nights and events.
- We have a Nintendo (NES) in our meeting room.
- Plenty of coffee and a well stocked drinks globe.
- Office dogs (don't worry, they have a home, but spend a fair bit of time chilling in the office too)
HOW TO APPLY
If all the above applies to you, and you see a job you want, or want to pitch yourself to our Apothecary 87 team, then get in touch with us.
Make sure your application stands out, don't be another plain CV, get our attention. Consider the role, consider the brand, and get in touch.