Father's Day - Don't Panic
Posted on June 14 2017
With Father's Day only a couple days away, we all usually turn on panic mode as we realise we've got nothing to show our Dad how much we are thankful for him raising us the way he has.
If you're anything like myself, you'll usually wait until the very last minute to get something, and hope they like it. Well, I'm writing this to help you all get something last minute, that doesn't suck! Here are five simple ideas:
1) The Classic Dad Shave - We have a range of awesome shave products fit for any Dad. Our Shave Oil is fantastic as a pre and post shave product to make shaving smoother and irritate less, while our Shave Cream keeps skin hydrated throughout the shave. We all know Dads who shave, shave daily, so make sure you help look after their face!
2) A Short Break - Dads lead stressful Dad lives, and sometimes a short break is all they need to get back on top of the world. Grab them a short break and a Dopp Bag for them to take all their products with them.
3) Just In Time - As you know, we are currently celebrating brands around the world. Currently, we have teamed up with McCabe to show the world what time it is, and celebrate their quality brand. Nothing says "thanks Dad" like an awesome watch.
4) Some Down Time At The Barbershop - We all love to go to the barbershop and come out feeling fresh and Dads are no different. A good barber will listen to the needs of the client, and build a service around them, creating the perfect styles and using the perfect products for their clients. Find your favourites, and head over to them and get your old man booked in. Our favourite barbershop is the infamous The Gentlemans Retreat.
5) A Sure Win Gift - If none of these suggestions have really got your ideas going, then why not go for the sure win of Father's Day gifts. Spend some time with him, and have some fun. Guess what, he'll love it, and you don't need to spend any money on presents! (although Dad's are known to love Apothecary 87 gifts!)